Financial Advisor/Insurance Representative
Cattle Bank & Trust, a community bank headquartered in Seward, Nebraska with branches in Lincoln, Nebraska, has an immediate opening for a Financial Advisor/Insurance Representative in its nondeposit investment product and services department, Cattle Investment Solutions. This position will provide sound financial advice to new and existing clients by evaluating their financial condition, needs and future goals, and develop strategies to meet those needs and goals.
Additional Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Coordinate maintenance of compliance files, including advertising, complaint, client files, and correspondence.
- Learn and/or maintain knowledge of investment planning and other bank products and services.
- Participating in special projects and performing additional duties as required that promote the growth and development of the community and bank.
- Provide current and prospective clients with financial advice, planning support, and access to financial products and services available through our broker-dealer relationship.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance/business or equivalent work experience in a related field with a minimum of three years of financial service or investment sales/management experience.
- Licensing Requirements: FINRA Series 7, 63, and 66 or 65, State Insurance License.
- Willingness to work in a team environment and obtain knowledge of banks and broker dealer products.
- Ability to ace with integrity, demonstrate adaptability, work commitment, and maintain a positive performance in all situations.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Strong interpersonal communication skills required.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes base salary and incentive pay structure based upon revenue generated by the department.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Series 7, Series 63 and 65 or 66 Securities Registration and State Insurance License (Required)
- Primarily in Seward, NE with service to all branches
- CEO and President of Cattle Bank & Trust, Cetera Investment Services
Typical start time/end time
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Securities and insurance products are offered through Cetera Investment Services LLC (doing insurance business in CA as CFG STC Insurance Agency LLC), member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services are offered through Cetera Investment Advisers LLC.
Investments are: *Not FDIC/NCUSIF insured *May lose value *Not financial institution guaranteed *Not a deposit *Not insured by any federal government agency. 104 S 5th St, Seward, NE 68434